Tuesday, December 25, 2007

emma is back from a whole day trip to the beach in some park island in hk!

went with the WHOLE FAMILY from my mother's side, minus my brother and an older cousin, which means 18 people went :D

i miss the beach alot, and having fun and being retarded with my family members =/ its recently been just my mum and I in singapore, and my brother comes home around once a week, thus it ain't really nice back there. i love it here cause i've got an interesting, fun and hyper family that makes me feel so at home even though i only return once a year :}

did i say, i've got CUTE cousins? two super cute small ones, two retarded but funny one younger than me by abit, and one that's older than me by 9 years, but still super retarded cause we bully each other HAHA! :D

okay i'll post the pictures of today. soon, probably tomorrow or the day after that!



its 12:06 now, HAPPY BOXING DAY! :D

25thdec
Ray(the other one): lolol~~ i'll consider de XD hahax MERRY CHRISTMAS
{hahaha okay, do put your heart and soul into considering :D HAPPY BOXING DAY!}

anon: HAHA omg **** i revealed yet another clue without realising it
anon: you are good mann (Y)
{hahaha yes you did! you're always nocturnal aye! so you know gohbin, and you're nocturnal. you MIGHT be in my msn contact list and you MIGHT be interested in jap stuff! zzz this is taking ages *dies*}

kaiying: Merry Christmas darling~!
{Merry christmas and happy boxing day darling! :D}

ngik hiong: omg!!!1 100 hitsu pics!!!! wheeee ^^
{LOLLLLL omgg you crazy girl xD i'll give you when i come back, maybe!}

No comments: